Stay & Dine at Chez Mal
Stay over at Frasers and enjoy a delicious 3 course meal at Chez Mal in Glasgow’s city centre.
The Chez Mal Brasserie is where French classics are reinterpreted with rebellious British flair. Portions are generous and the quality sky high, all thanks to their brilliantly innovative kitchen team. The decadent décor of the Chez Mal Brasserie will draw you right in with its perfect balance between classical extravagance and modern apartment chic.
- Overnight stay in Fraser Suites Glasgow
- 3 course meal from the Prix Fixe Menu
- Complimentary taxi to and from the restaurant*
- Continental Breakfast at Fraser Suites Glasgow
Sample menus from Chez Mal can be viewed here.
Although the package includes three courses from the Prix Fixe Menu, it is also possible to order from their popular A La Carte menu. In this instance, you will be given a dinner allocation of £25 per person, which can be put towards the overall cost of your meal.
For any menu-related queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When confirming your booking, please just note your preferred dining time within the “Special Instructions” field. We’ll then check availability with Chez Mal and confirm back within 24 hours.
*Please note that the return taxi journey can only be taken back to Fraser Suites Glasgow. This journey should take around 10 minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
- A credit or debit card is required to guarantee booking.
- A £50 imprint of a credit/debit card will be taken upon arrival as a security deposit.
- Cancellation: For stays of 1-6 nights - 48 hours is required to avoid a 1 night cancellation fee. For stays of 7-27 nights - 72 hour notice period to avoid a 2 night cancellation fee. Stays of 28 nights - subject to a long stay contract.
Book your reservation direct:
Booking directly on our website ensures you will receive exclusive access to:
- Guaranteed lowest price
- Points when you enrol to Fraser World Loyalty Program
- Access to all available room types – subject to Promotion
- Exclusive Offers as a Fraser World Member
For more information:Close